[CakeML] stack overflow error before getting to Cake.S

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 5 10:40:56 UTC 2017

Hi Milad,

That looks like Poly/ML ran out of memory. Unfortunately there's not much
that I know of to do apart from running it again. Possibly with more memory
(including swap space), or fewer other things running simultaneously.

If you just want the results from bootstrapping the compiler, they are also
available for download at https://cakeml.org/download

Cheers,
Ramana