[CakeML] Unimplemented cakeml operators?

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 8 15:55:09 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

Sorry you've run into these issues. The first thing to say is that
documentation/reference.tex is not reliable documentation at all,
presently. I think Scott started working on it a while back, but
hasn't touched it in a long time, and it was never complete. The real
specification of the language is to be found in the semantics
directory (mostly in the lem files).

I guess you're using the version1 beta for testing? The other thing to
mention is that the semantics of version1 is slightly different from
the semantics of master, so be sure to check the semantics on the
correct branch.

As for the specific operators you mentioned, I think they will
probably all be present in version2, but that is currently under
development :)

Let me know if you have questions about the specification. Ideally we
would have a nice readable reference manual, but nobody has written it
yet.
Cheers,
Ramana