[CakeML] translator

David Hardin david.hardin at rockwellcollins.com
Sat Aug 15 21:57:54 UTC 2015

So, Konrad, does that mean you can cobble together a source file that I can
play with, or do I have to wait?  Sounds like you are close, but Michael's
comments indicate that the final fixes to create a "proper" source file
aren't going to appear overnight.  I'm guessing that some hand-tweaking may
be needed in the short term.  Is that correct?

Thanks, Konrad, and thanks to everyone on the CakeML team for your help so
far.  I'm excited about the possibilities for CakeML, and can't wait to do
more with it.  BTW, I'm a big believer in pushing through third party
examples like this -- nothing better for finding problems with one's tools.

DSH