[CakeML] translator

Michael Norrish Michael.Norrish at nicta.com.au
Sat Aug 15 12:15:16 UTC 2015

That's not fixed, and won't be until the parser gets access to arity information for constructors or if we adopt your idea of treating all constructor applications as function calls that resolve to primitives somehow.  I don't know if the second approach also works for patterns.  I'm happy to thread arity information through the parser but the toplevel state will have to pick it up and allow for the parser to change it.

Michael