[CakeML] Low-level Compiler Explorer

Michael Norrish michael.norrish at nicta.com.au
Thu Jul 24 01:30:54 UTC 2014

On 23/07/14 22:59, Lars Hupel wrote:
>> Yes it is possible. At the moment the numerous ways I can think of getting
>> such output involve running HOL4. If you are not opposed to that, I can
>> spell them out. (Also, if it's a one-off thing, you can just send me the
>> code and I can send back the AST.)

> Yes, I'd appreciate that.

> I'm already in the process of trying to build a repository snapshot of
> HOL4 with Poly/ML, but so far am struggling with some linker issues.
> I'll report back if I can't get it to work.

Make sure you build Poly/ML with the --enable-shared flag passed to the initial
configure command.  If you then install in a standard location, the dynamically
linked libraries should be fine.  Otherwise, you may also need to set an
environment variable (LD_LIBRARY_PATH on many Unices, DYLIB..something or other
on MacOSX).

Best,
Michael