[CakeML-dev] Location of compilerLib

Magnus Myreen magnus.myreen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:23:40 UTC 2017

Hi Ramana (and dev),

I'm looking to compile a function in the logic using the CakeML
compiler. I wonder how this should be done. I'm hoping to follow the
examples in:

  cakeml/characteristic/examples/compilation/

I'd like to use compilationLib, but it lives in the directory above
along with some long-running compilation examples. Could
compilationLib be moved so that one doesn't need to wait so long just
to get Holmake to finish? I have the path above in the INCLUDES of a
Holmakefile and it takes a long time to finish the build in the
directory which contains compilationLib.

The example I'm interested in will not be living in the directory above.

Cheers,
Magnus