[CakeML-dev] location in HOL parser

Michael.Norrish at data61.csiro.au Michael.Norrish at data61.csiro.au
Tue Feb 7 01:20:45 UTC 2017

A related issue is perhaps making use of HOL as a sub-repo (I’m not sure what the best git technology is for doing this).  This way we could pin our CakeML work to specific HOL4 SHAs and not have HOL work break CakeML.

The l4.verified repos use some technology in this vein, and I think it’s strictly OK (it’s a tool called repo).  I don’t know if there are any other obvious contender solutions.

Michael