[CakeML-Dev] other targets benchmarks

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 06:49:00 UTC 2016

FYI the infinite loop seems to run fine, but the other two crash. They're
also disturbingly slow (admittedly it's software simulation, but simple C
programs aren't as slow). The FFI test program crashes before printing
anything, so I think crashes must be happening before calls to C functions
(whether they be FFI or exit). I'll investigate this more on Monday (or if
I find time before then).