[CakeML-dev] .lem files in the semantics

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 7 22:44:50 UTC 2016

I would like to merge the FFI names pull request (which Johannes
mentioned - is that ok with you Scott?) but apart from that the
moratorium sounds fine, presuming it's not for very long. I read it
primarily as impetus to get env-refactor merged as soon as possible...
What's left to be done before the merge?