[CakeML-dev] .lem files in the semantics

Johannes Åman Pohjola pohjola at chalmers.se
Wed Dec 7 16:21:59 UTC 2016

I will happily abide by this moratorium, with one exception: some minor
changes to .lem files on the isse159 branch, that I hope to make a pull
request for very soon. The change to the .lem files is basically just to
replace nums with strings wherever they represent FFI indexes, which I
hope is innocent enough to cause you little additional merging pain.

/Johannes