[CakeML] Build problems

Michael.Norrish at data61.csiro.au Michael.Norrish at data61.csiro.au
Thu Apr 6 12:20:29 UTC 2017

Absolutely.  You can “cut away” the HOL core library’s construction of types and theorems, and record instead the fact that the later CakeML work depends on a type called ‘a list, with various theorems proved about it.  You can then satisfy the requirement to provide such a type and the accompanying theorems with stuff taken from the core Isabelle development.

Michael