[CakeML-dev] Slack?

Magnus Myreen magnus.myreen at gmail.com
Wed May 31 07:45:22 UTC 2017

OK, so let's use Slack for a while at least. I've sent direct invites
to the people listed as "active developers" on the CakeML website, but
others are more than welcome to join too. Here's a link that anyone
can use to join:

https://join.slack.com/cakeml/shared_invite/MTg5NzQ5ODIzNDkyLTE0OTYxMzY1MjYtZTQzMTc4MDIxZA

The link is only active for 29 days, but I (and anyone else who has
joined) can produce new links when necessary.

Cheers,
Magnus