[CakeML-dev] Using multiple basis modules

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Mar 26 05:31:31 UTC 2017

Looking at it now, it seems like the problem is that mlarrayProg doesn't
add hardly any of the Array functions to the ml_progLib state it exports.
So for example Array.fromList is out of scope because it was never added to
the basis. I will try adding the ones you're using (I don't know why
they're not all added... I think I remember Connor saying things were too
slow?)