[CakeML-dev] Using multiple basis modules

Scott Owens S.A.Owens at kent.ac.uk
Sat Mar 25 18:46:12 UTC 2017

Ok. I think I have the dependencies right now. However, I still have 4 cf_apps where xapp and xapp_spec fail, and I have no idea why, or how to even start debugging the problem. This is on the sort_example branch, characteristic/examples/sortProgScript.sml. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Scott