[CakeML-dev] LEX_ERROR failures on master

Armaël Guéneau armael.gueneau at ens-lyon.fr
Wed Mar 22 13:22:58 UTC 2017

Hum, just after sending the previous email I realized I hadn't updated
hol. However, trying to build the latest hol also produced a similar
failure:

Holdep exception: LEX_ERROR "selftest.sml 5.23 '.'-whitespace unexpected"

(I re-ran bin/build and it eventually went through, but eh..)

Also I still get the same kind of failures in cakeml with the new hol.