[CakeML-dev] env-refactor status

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 03:19:02 UTC 2017

Hi Michael, Hugo, Yong Kiam,

If there has been progress on this, I encourage you to update the
wiki: https://wiki.cakeml.org/env-refactor

My current snapshot understanding is:
- compiler/bootstrap/translation is probably done, Yong Kiam is
running it to test
- compiler/parsing/proofs is still broken
- compiler/parsing - unknown?

Yong Kiam suggests (and I agree) that we cheat the parsing proofs to
facilitate the merge, if they are looking to take a while and are the
only blocker.

Cheers,
Ramana