[CakeML-dev] Evaluating the compiler in the logic

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 15 23:01:52 UTC 2017

(Cc'ing developers)

The parmap code is already generic and in miscLib. I think it would be good
to define a compset fragment for each phase of the backend, e.g.
compiler/backend/stack_to_labComputeLib.sml, so we can proceed
incrementally in breaking up the giant compilerComputeLib.sml while also
making the individual libs smarter in how they evaluate the compiler (using
custom conversions and parallelism for example).