[CakeML-dev] Evaluating RISC-V codegen

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 10 03:50:38 UTC 2017

Specifically, to run the compiler inside the, one can use something like
this
https://github.com/CakeML/cakeml/blob/master/characteristic/examples/compilation/compilationLib.sml.
To produce RISC-V instead of x64, try replacing x64_compiler_config with
riscv_compiler_config.

I don't think we will see progress on a RISC-V version of the bootstrapped
compiler before solving this issue
https://github.com/CakeML/cakeml/issues/249.