[CakeML-Dev] CF to translator

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Oct 9 00:17:20 UTC 2016

Working on the translator-cf-basic branch, I've proved the connection
between Arrow and app_basic modulo the one cheat Magnus said he would prove.
My next step is to try to update the translator with the new Eval and Arrow
definitions. (So I might be moving definitions and theorems around, into
the appropriate files, but I might not get to this until tomorrow.)
Armaël, perhaps you could look at writing the automation to do CF ->
translator and translator -> CF based on the theorem I proved?
Magnus, when you get a chance, look at the last cheat left for you?
Everything is currently in cfAppScript.sml, but I'll move things back into
the semantics/proofs and translator/ directories when I get a chance.