[CakeML-Dev] readme_gen induced build failure at origin/master?

Michael.Norrish at data61.csiro.au Michael.Norrish at data61.csiro.au
Thu Nov 24 23:50:05 UTC 2016

I’m at 7450870990a5254c72d19daf46814195e3dea019, and when I attempt to do a Holmake in semantics, it recursively calls Holmake in the root directory, and I get

README.md                                                               FAILED!
 ERROR! readme_gen.sml cannot produce README.md due to:
 bootstrap: unable to open file: bootstrap/readmePrefix
 bytecode: unable to open file: bytecode/readmePrefix
 inference: unable to open file: inference/readmePrefix
 initial: unable to open file: initial/readmePrefix
 metatheory: unable to open file: metatheory/readmePrefix
 repl: unable to open file: repl/readmePrefix
 targets: unable to open file: targets/readmePrefix
 x86-64: unable to open file: x86-64/readmePrefix

Indeed, all those directories do not include readmePrefix files…

Michael