[CakeML-dev] translating i2w

Yong Kiam tanyongkiam at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:55:29 UTC 2016

Changing it to use n2w should work. I don't think I have ran into i2w in
translation before though.

Presumably, this is at a fixed word width so you will want to simplify
word_2comp away.

BTW, are you fixing / have you fixed lexerProg? I could do it.

It's probably failing because of ARBs in toNum and num_from_hex_string,
see:
https://github.com/CakeML/cakeml/commit/4347e06c12533161d9311e761e4dbcdb1bd93810